Antwerp Travel Blog

Check out this YouTube video to see why I photographed this.

Getting my first regional train in Brussels was super easy, and gave me real confidence for the rest of my trip by rail. My train departed form Midi, the same station I would then use two days later to get to Amsterdam.

When I got to Antwerp I wanted to find the area of the station where the Sound of Music flash mop took place the following year - its on YouTube, just search for 'Antwerp Station' - its the clip with millions of views! Its funny, that part of the station is old, the rest of the station seemed so new.
Antwerp its self was nice, don't get me wrong, loads of people love Antwerp, personally I didn't get it. Maybe I didn't go the right places.

I came back to Brussels after just 2 hours looking around Antwerp. I headed back to grand place and found the Tourist Information office and they gave me directions to the nearest internet café.  3 days of not being on-line and I was getting major withdrawal symptoms!

I used the supermarket next door to pick up some more food. I was feeling good, having used a Belgium train service, visited another city, and got internet access, today was way more productive!

Check out this YouTube video to se…
Check out this YouTube video to s…
photo by: skydiver