A Bunch of Wynbergs

Cape Town Travel Blog

In front of the stadium. Italy v Paraguay

Game day.  We played drinking games on the train to Cape Town to kill the time and let's be honest to get drunk.  A local South African joined in, classic.  The walk to the stadium was less impressive because of the rain.  There were far fewer people walking around, and the hired musicians and performers were taking cover from the elements.  It seems to be getting colder, not cool on the weather's part.  Italy v Paraguay 1-1.

I had another fat cook, just as delicious.  The Canadians had about 5 a piece, they couldnt stop eating the damn things.  When I first described fat cooks to them, they said it sounded disgusting.  That changed after their first bite.  I guess I did not describe them very well.

There were many helpers on the streets to assist with directions to the train station, and to help at the train station.  I overheard some Irish dudes singing pants on the ground, awesome.  What a bunch of Wynbergs.

It is funny to me that people get offended when their country of origin is mistaken. For example, Dora (part of the Canadian crew) is Columbian, and someone made a joke about her hat and called her Mexican and this greatly upset her.  Why is that offensive?  This doesn't make sense to me.

In front of the stadium. Italy v P…
In front of the stadium. Italy v …
Inside Green Point Stadium