BOAT CRUISE DAY & WINE BAR

Los Angeles Travel Blog

TBer's were invading my hometown Los Angeles over the weekday and weekend. I couldn't join them until Saturday mostly because I was occupied with personal stuff. It's not the same as being the one on vacation. I missed out on many of the activities from Thursday to Saturday daytime. I missed Henry's Hat, the double decker bus tour, the saturday morning hike and lunch.

Finally i make an appearance Saturday night for the Boat Cruise off at Marina Del Rey. Thanks to Jelly who organized it for all of us! thanks so much!!! we arrived a little late than originally planned. i drove out to El Segundo to meet most of the gang at their hotel there. the first person i saw was Keith. i went to his room to wait for the others to be ready to head out for the boat.
wendy, sue, and jerome were all staying at the same hotel as keith. we headed out and picked up ian who was staying at another hotel in the area. jerome went off to ralph's and gotten lost but he eventually made it to the boat =).

we waited around to get inside the boat and from a distance here comes Yadi with her friends. she says "V". nice to finally meet Yadi, the infamous TBer. hahaha. the first group to arrive inside the boat was daniel and his friends from LA. they were already boozing it up! haha! we'd all arrived now and inside the boat waiting for the boat to sail off while munching on food, snacks, and of course alcohol. unfortunately we experienced some boat mechanical difficulties which kept us from sailing the ocean. oh well we still had a very great time partying it out at the harbor's dock.
me and Keith! =D
I think everyone was drunk or at least tipsy from all that booze. Yadi was so wasted and had to leave. I was happy that I made it out for this one! great company, great friends, food, booze, and dancing. i had a blast. good times.

after the boat some of us decided to continue on while some decided to head back to their hotel to call it a night. daniel's friends suggested the wine bar up in the SF valleys. so a few of us went. the wine bar was quite far from marina del rey and all the way up in valencia. wowsers. eventually we made it and jerome stayed for a bit before he headed back to el segundo to call it a night. roberto and i decided to stay the night at daniel's friends house. robert and daniel's friends were so drunk haha. i was sober. so was daniel. i wasn't in the drinking mood. after the wine bar we gotten hungry and decided to get drive-thru del taco (or was it taco bell?). then finally crashing at their place for sleep. as usual i never sleep well in foreign beds.
daniel_jetsetter says:
Robert..Robert..Robert!!!
Posted on: Jul 05, 2010
lachicktravels says:
HAHAHA naw i win take home the trophy for getting lost. since you all own your fancy GPS! =P

i had fun everyone! when's the next meet-up??! give me a reason to pack my bags please.
Posted on: Jun 28, 2010
rvegas says:
hahaha... I'm usually the one that gets lost :)
Posted on: Jun 27, 2010
me and Keith! =D
whose that guy behind us???? no re…
whose that guy behind us???? no r…
my boys. LOL. ;)
my boys. LOL. ;)
nice meeting you Ian!
nice meeting you Ian!
at the wine bar in Valencia.
at the wine bar in Valencia.
hahaha i like this one.