Last minute packing

Milwaukee Travel Blog

It's one thing to get ready for a plane trip and an entirely different thing to get ready to spend 22 hours in a small sedan with two large dogs and all your belongings. I'm sure that we don't need to bring as much as we are planning to but you know how these things go... almost everyone overpacks when going away on vacation!

The map is highlighted, the iPhone charged (with charger in car), and last minute plans being made.

At the end of the long road to Florida will be other family members and a few days of quiet before my dad and 10-year old twin brothers fly down from New York to Florida. The trip? It's our present to my baby brothers... Disney World, Universal Studios and Kennedy Space Center.

Before we get to the amusement parks, there is fun to be had for us adults - golfing, cafes and local sites.

Stay tuned for the fun is about to begin!
wanderingme says:
Watching the hubs pack now. I just can't get myself to do it until a few hours before we leave... sure I will forget something. Just hope not to weigh down my little sedan for the 22 hour trip. :)
Posted on: Jun 22, 2010
nomadcanfields says:
We also tend to over pack! Sometimes we get back from a trip and I find we haven't even used some of what we took. But you want to feel prepared. Of course now we're thinking how we can each put what we need in just 2 bags and not even need a car while we travel like nomads.
Posted on: Jun 22, 2010