Nepal - The Preparations

Juba Travel Blog

So as part of the preparation, I am finding a lot of interesting suggestions.  TravBuddy for examples noted on its site that "If you are planning to do any sightseeing around the valley, the healthier destinations of Patan or Bhaktapur are great for it, or even further out in Nagarkot or Dhulikhel. Today the smart money is on staying outside the capital and making day trips in, not vice versa.  Okay I might consider this suggestion.

In so doing, I checked wikipedia sites both for Patan and Bhaktapur.  It seems that Patan has a better option for a budget stay yet stylish; thus, a real worth for my money.  I am thinking of this place called Newan Chen (  I should better contact them soon and make my reservation.

I am also coming there without any proper clothing.  Not even a back up that I think is a better luggage to travel with in this part of the world.  I am coming from Juba, South Sudan for my R&R and I have with me a suitcase.  A good source that provided me an idea is a blog entry of one of the members of this site.  She suggested to check Polar Mount.  I send her an email and asked if that is really she recommends because I can only discern it from her blog entry.  I also asked her if that place provides second hand items as I personally don't want to buy brand new items.  Anyways, that too I have to wait for a response.

As for the yoga plan that I initially thought of doing there, I will leave for awhile until I find some good interesting pointers.  Any readers, please suggest.