Horse Riding at Mejangan Jungle and Resort

Singaraja Travel Blog

I was extremely interested to try a horse riding & I gave the first chance on my birthday to try a horse riding.

Menjangan jungle & resort provide some activities such as,jungle trekking,canoeing,horse riding,etc.

I choose Menjangan Jungle & Resort because I really love the place, yet a world away from the bustle of urban life...

I asked for the White horse name Vodka,but unfortunately his foot was injured ... then they give me the Brown horse,I forget his name :(

In addition, there is a necessary detailed look at the equipment needed, including clippers, saddles,and tail guards. The rider’s equipment needs are not overlooked either, with advice on hats, gloves, footwear(which I put on my own boots)

For beginners, everything is covered from mounting, dismounting and rider position, to walking, trotting, cantering, slowing and stopping,this is what I learned from the first ride.
And about so highly addictive .My bad I don't have time to focus on it.

Rider sitting position is important to keep our body balance...After I can control the horse to walk slowly,I started to run the horse...The way is kick the horse with both our foots hardly...Keep your body balance to avoid you fall down from the horse.

From jungle I ride the horse to the beach...On the way the guard told me why the Resort name "Menjangan"
It's because in that jungle,there is a lot of deers which the deers is Menjangan deer.That's why the owner named it Menjangan Jungle & Resort.

Along my way,I saw a lot of deers,but when I approached...they all ran away...

After I reached the beach I took a lot of pictures...Was so exhausted yet unforgettable memory.
Singaraja