Time to explore!

Calgary Travel Blog

We got up felt better with some sleep! We checked out of our hotel and went to Dennys for breakfast food for lunch haha. We then set off to find Chinook Mall so that I could buy my cousin a present for her wedding off her wedding registry at Sears. I found a nice picture frame and got it. I also decided to get myself a pair of Lululemon crop pants, and I love them! After shopping we headed to Okotoks, because that is where we booked a room for 2 nights at Lakeview Inn & Suites. We checked into to a very nice suite, King bed, 2 tvs, dvd player, fridge, microwave,free wirless internet, free movie rentals, and a seperate living room. It was a 3 year old hotel, very nice, and close to lots of restuarants and stores.  All it needed was a hot tub and pool! haha. We then set off to the hall to help my family decorate for the wedding, after that we went back into Calgary and hit up one of my favorite stores... IKEA! :) I bought a Lack end table, and a bag holder. On the way back to Okotoks we somehow to a wrong turn ,and got lost. We were driving down 17th Ave, which is apparently good shopping, and where all the good bars are. The traffic was busy, being a Friday night, and it looked neat down there, we then drove through China Town, and finally found our right street. We went back to the hotel and rented the latest Indiana Jones movie, and then went to sleep.
Calgary Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Great
We went for some breakfast for lunch, and it was very fast, and very delicious. Our server was very nice.
Calgary