AsiaMacauMacau

Truly Luxurious Venetian Resort

Macau Travel Blog

Inside thr Grand Canal shoppes
Finally,we are soon leaving hongkong.By bus with lot of luggages we go to Tsim Sa Sui Sea port,check in & we are about going to Macau.By Cotai Strip CotaiJet Ferry we went there, and its direct route between the Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal.Arrived Macau,there will be a free shuttle bus to bring us to the Venetian Hotel....

Reach The Hotel,we stopped at the West Lobby which the check in lobby,quite weird usually we check in at the main lobby in other hotels.And we have to queue since lot of tourist there.One of my friend go for check in & I was going out for buy some portugese eggtarts.Must try egg tarts if you are there. The Hotel Venetian Macao represents, in one location, all of the key elements will find here.From fine dining, upscale shopping, entertainment, all-suite rooms, meetings and conventions, & expansive recreation amenities.
There's the gondola ride behind us

The staff are helpful and corteous.
This is the third time I've been here but never enjoy the facilities.Always go for the Grand Canal shoppes.Bought some souvenirs and shop for myself :)

Done check-in,we've got a junior suites.which have a dining room,2 bathrooms and mini office and one kitchen.The room was nice,big,spacious & comfortable.but I prefer my previous stayed which I had a Bella suites for 2nights.For this Junior suite is more for business not leisure compare to Bella suites.Bella suites have a good theme decoration which I love the most.

The Grand Canal Shoppes,design exactly the same as venetian .Also have a gondola ride with the gondola singer.Have a walk there & will be enthralled by the serenading sounds of the Streetmosphere performers and singing gondoliers who transform The Grand Canal Shoppes into the romantic sounds of old world Venice.
Stairs to the Bridge

Everything is inside here.Then delight in one of their many world class restaurants, bars and caf├ęs. fine dining and fastfood are available as well.Foodcourt is available at Grand Canal Shoppes. you wont have to leave venetian anymore as the stores are complete,from the middle up brand to the high end branded it's all complete. you can cross to four seasons if you want the luxury brands such as Louis Vuitton,Dior,Hermes,Burberry,Prada,Marc.Jacobs & many more..Four seasons shoppes enable the discerning shopper a stylish and luxurious way to shop and dine.Prepare a flat shoes to be ready for a lot of walking. You may want to avail of their resort pass too. but of course there are a lot of chinese here.Don't affraid to get bored here ;)

The next day I woke up & going down to Cafe Deco which serve the worldwide cuisine.Also the long queue during the entry.All the food was good & feel so full to start a new day.I will be back to Venetian Hotel again & again ;)
Inside thr Grand Canal shoppes
Theres the gondola ride behind us
There's the gondola ride behind us
Stairs to the Bridge
This Man can stand like a statue,i…
This Man can stand like a statue,…
Tall ,isnt he?