Last Day of the Trip

Melbourne Travel Blog

Honestly, I didn't expect anymore from this place then more suck. I'm broke as hell and it was looking pretty grim for Dan and I to have any fun here in Melbourne. First, we went and walked around the city. Took some pictures of some cool places. The Shire of Remembrance  was simply breath taking. It was the best war memorial I have seen so far. After, we went to this place to get something to eat down on this street that had a bunch of places to eat under umbrellas and heat lamps. The places food was pretty bad and we were looking at a night of just getting a bottle of cheap wine each and heading back to the hotel when this guy asks us if we were from the united states. We strike up conversation with this dude( His name was Tyler) and find out he is from buffalo, ny.
His girlfriend (Ellle) comes back from the bathroom and turns out that she is from Australia and is one of the coolest shella's i have met (she told us that that is how they say chick in Australian lol). We had a few drinks and we decided to go to the another bar. She takes us to this bar where both her boyfriend and Dan get hit by guys. It was rather awkward for them and  we had a good laugh about it as we left the place. As we are walking, this woman comes up and asks if I shave with a Fusion razor. Well I do, so I tell her yes and she tries to sell me some. Long story short, I get hit on by this crack whore who tells me I have beautiful eyes...awkward... It was actually quite comical. Later we go to the casino they have called the Crown for more drinks and sit and chat for hours with them. It literally made the trip for down her to Melbourne meeting these individuals. I can't thank them enough for showing  us around and just showing us a ball of a time! Sadly we didn't have our camera so we couldn't get pictures of them but if they hit us up on facebook, I will pass them on.
Melbourne