Durian Puff In Malacca

Malacca Travel Blog

Durian puffs
Hi guys, this will be my first entry to introduce Malacca to everyone of you. Even thou I am a local here, but I am gonna experience whole new Malacca the tourist ways and apart from that, with a little bit of tips here and there I could give, hopefully the blog will serve a good overview for you guys in Malacca.

Today I am gonna talk about Durian Puff. Talk about durian, durian is hate or love kind of thing. There's nothing in between, some people love it crazily while some just plainly hate it because of the strong smell of durian. However, for the durian lover, it will be a great news for you, as there is a new product in town, The Durian puff!!

A small puff with RM 5 for 6 is quite ok. Not really expensive but not that cheap either. You could locate the stall easily at Jonker street, opposite of Geographer Cafe. The puff is good, after a bite of it, the Durian Cream will start oozing out in your mouth, mind blasting! I think it was quite good and deserve a try for those who loves durian. Even if you don't, try one! you won't die because of that. =)
Ps: you can always check out my blog at jming88.blogspot.com for more in depth details on Melaka, things where tourist don't usually do or go to. However not all post in my personal blog is travel related!
jming88 says:
haha great! and durian cendol too!
Posted on: Jun 14, 2010
mightor20 says:
i love durian candies. will definitely look for those durian puffs if i get to malacca. :D
Posted on: Jun 14, 2010
The shop selling it!
The shop selling it!
Durian Ice Cream
Durian Ice Cream
Fresh made durian puff!
Fresh made durian puff!
See the durian cream?? IS oozing o…
See the durian cream?? IS oozing …