Stir Crazy!

Boston Travel Blog

So I am sitting here at my desk; working of course.  I love my family, my home, and my job, but it will never be enough.  They are what keep me going and support me on a daily basis, but traveling is what invigorates me.  It encompasses my thoughts.  I am always looking forward to my next trip or planning my next trip.  Unfortunately I have to work, like most people, so that I can help support my family and provide a home.  Any time I can take off and any where I can afford to go, I do.

My most recent trip was to Budapest, Hungary.  What an amazing place!!!  So glad we went there.  So many people asked why the heck I would go to Budapest.  Because it's Budapest and I hadn't been there yet and it's full of life and history that I hadn't experienced.  Well it was well worth it and it's now on my repeat list!  How can I see everywhere, if I keep repeating?!?  I better get another job because I am just getting started.  I am blessed to have been to many places, but I promise you my list of places to see is much much longer.

photo by: bubu932