Look out and Botanic Garden during the day :)

Brisbane Travel Blog

Gunther!!! You have grown up!!!

This would be my last Tuesday in Brissy. Craig didn't work on Tuesdays, so as a good host he'd show me around, yay! It was sunny when we left the house and the plan was going to a Look out since the day looked so pretty. Unfortunately the weather changed and it became a bit cloudy, gloomy!!!! Oh well, that didn't stop us and we went ot the Mt. Coot-Tha Look Out. The city looked very nice from here. So bad it was cloudy, but still could enjoy the view. You can either drive or do some hiking. We decided to drive, hehe. Not because of being lazy, but because we wanted to save some time :P

Once at the top, Craig made me notice there was a Big Gunther! OMG! That dog looked exactly like my Gunthercito. Well, almost... Gunthercito is cutter :P Seriously, this dog was much bigger.

inside the tropical dome
Craig approached to the owner and told her I had a similar dog. Schnauzers are not that popular in Australia, well at least in Brissy. The owner smiled and I approached and showed her Minigunther! She and her husband were just laughing. Well, their dog was a she and was already 10 years old... it was so nice to pet a Schnauzer. It made me feel closer - or well less far away - to my baby... miss him!

In our way back we stopped at the Botanical Garden. Since neither of us are so much into Botanic, we would just visit the highlights and then would drive back home. We visited the dome, Japanese Gardens and took some pictures. It was fun here, but for a short visit. I found it very interesting to find some Peruvian plants, yay! We are all over the world :P

Then we drove back to Thorneside. We had a light lunch and chilled out for a while at home. We had to go back to the city later. Craig had Spanish classes and I'd have a Mini Meet Up with a new TB, yay! I would meet an old friend (well, we have met 3 times but I already consider him an old friend) and a new friend would join us. The more the merrier!

Since this Meeting involves a TB, I would write about it in the Meeting TB blog, hehe. Here I'd just said that I had fun with this guys and I'm sure this wouldn't be the last time we'd meet. Hey! I'd be around for 1 year at least :)

Lookout
Lookout
what? I just saw a big Gunther!
what? I just saw a big Gunther!
looks like a big Gunther
Perucito
at the Japanese Gardens
at the Japanese Gardens
Japanese Gardens
cute flower and its pink!
cute flower and it's pink!
Minigunther!