Gold Coast has a Botanic Garden!

Gold Coast Travel Blog

I have been living here for a few months, but didn't have much time to explore my new hometown. Finally I had some days off from school and decided to visit the non so traditional places in Gold Coast. Usually you think about surfing and beaches when you think about Gold Coast, but there's much to see and do!

A friend was bored of Gold Coast and I convinced him to join me to find the Botanic Gardens. Well, it was quite an adventure to arrive there. If you have a car is easy, but if you don't (our case) it will take you some time, plus making bus connections... oh well, after 1 1/2 hours we finally did it and it was worth it.

The Gardens are so lovely and the day was perfect too. I wish I'd have known there are picnic areas, but oh well, for next time. You can easily spend quite a few hours without noticing it. There are different things to do and see. Including some walks. I was playing around like a little girl and taking several pics. I guess he thought I was crazy, hehe.

We decided to stay here until we both got really hungry, hahaha, better leave since we didn't know the area that well. So bad we had to wait almost 45min for a bus! Nevermind, it was a fun day and knowing something different about my new city.

lovely
Nerang River
Nerang River
Gold Coast Sights & Attractions review
Botanic Gardens in Gold Coast
When people think about Gold Coast, they usually think about gorgeous beaches and surf. I had some days off at uni and decided to explore my new home … read entire review
Gold Coast Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Yummy Korean food @ Yummy ;)
While in the famous Australia Fair Mall, you can either eat at the Food Court or walk around and find one of the small restaurants in the neighborhood… read entire review
Gold Coast