Bushwalking with 2 brothers, they took good care of me :)

Gold Coast Travel Blog

Minigunther thinks he's Tarzan, LOL
Today we'd go back to Gold Coast, but this time for Bush Walking. Mack, Craig's brother would join us. I'd have 2 bodyguards, sweet! I'm a lucky girl :) Craig and Mack have done some research and took me first to Natural Bridge Walking Track. We were still in the coast, but at the forest at same time. That felt so surreal. At least for me, coming from Lima, where the coast = desert.

The scenery was awesome, tall trees and lovely waterfalls. It was a bit chilly, so good I had my jumper and scarf. I didn't have anything else with me, besides my purse. But the 2 brothers had their backpacks with everything you could need while trekking. Yay! Mack knew about trees and even got water out of one of them.
yay!
I'm with an expert! Wow! That water was super fresh, how tasty! I really enjoyed walking around and the company. The boys took very good care of me. Then I noticed my batteries were running out, oh no! So good Craig had his camera too, plus he's a good photographer, so not a big drama. It was very beautiful here but after 1 hour we were ready. We went back to the car and our new "friend" was waiting for us. When we arrived there was a bird and Craig gave it a piece of a granola bar. The bird has been waiting for us there the whole time, hahaha.

It was still early, so we had time to go for another walking. When we were driving we saw: Springbrook. This was super cool too! We found a parking spot and started to walk. This one was more about waterfalls, lovely ones. We started our walking and even left a mark: my name! Yay! The views were breath taking and I didn't care about getting a bit wet because of the waterfalls.
a rainbow!
That was totally worth it! Obviously the guys have been here already, but they were having fun showing me around. How kind of them! I enjoyed both walkings very much, not only because of the landscapes and the nature, but also because of the great company. I couldn't have asked for better guides.

It was about noon, when we started driving back home. Would we drive straight back home? Mmm, what about a stop at the outlet? hahaha. I have noticed I haven't enough shoes, well flat shoes with me. So I ended up buying snickers and havaianas - the ultimate flip flops, hahaha. After dropping off Mack at his place, we drove back home, just to enjoy a quiet Sunday. I've just gotten a webcam and could hardly wait to try it. My original idea was getting a laptop, but better save the money for traveling later!
Minigunther thinks hes Tarzan, LOL
shopping, yay!
shopping, yay!
Gold Coast Sights & Attractions review
Amazing Springbrook National Park
Springbrook is a National Park that offers forests and mountains with impressive landscapes. You can walk among subtropical and temperate rainforest, … read entire review
Gold Coast