Another beautiful day: shopping!

Thorneside Travel Blog

lovely
I woke up early, what a surprise! But this gave me the opportunity to catch a lovely sunrise. This place might not be in the city, but it's awesome! Craig doesn't work on Fridays, so he drove me to Gold Coast to check my future accommodation. After about 45min driving we arrived in Metro, a student accommodation I'd checked online back in Lima. I had already made an appointment with Charlie, the manager, and she was waiting for me.

She's super kind and showed us around. Craig did all the questions and she answered them all. We agreed I'd let her know later about my decision. This place looked cool, plus it has a pool and gym, how convenient! Furthermore, all the people living there are international students. A multicultural atmosphere, sweet! I think I've already made my decision, but didn't want to let Charlie now right away.
I'd take my time.

In our way back to Thorneside we stopped at an Outlet and I bought flip flops, or as they call them here: "Thongs". We arrived back home and had something light for lunch. We'd have a big dinner and didn't want to ruin our appetite. Craig cooked the pork: roasted pork, while I was in charge of the side: veggies. Our dinner was yummy, but we had tons of left overs, hahaha.

Next morning we'd leave early. Where to? The beach! Craig would go surfing with some friends. I had my new thongs and he's gotten a new wetsuit, so we both were ready for the next day. Ok, let's go to bed early in order to catch some sleep and be rested for tomorrow.
snake! haha