AsiaJapanTokyo

Before Departing From Japan and celebrating our 1st Wedding Anniversary

Tokyo Travel Blog

Champagne Brunch

Before heading off to Taiwan for our 1st Wedding Anniversary we stayed for 2 nights in Tokyo.

We explored Tokyo and ate lots of great food.

We celebrated the day of our anniversary at an all you can eat and drink champagne brunch complete with ice sculptures and all.  Very Very impressive i must say.

For dinner the evening before we had a Tenppenyaki dinner which was cooked on a large steel hot plate in front of us.

I had beef and prawn which were delicious as well as the wine to go with it.

The ambience of the resturant was unbelieveable and made you feel like you were truely in an elite Japanese resturant with some of the worlds best chef's.

I could not fault the service or the food.

We explored some of the places nearby in Tokyo such as Shibuya.  We also enjoy the facilities of the hotel such as the pool, spa and Sauna.

The second day we went for a walk in the nearby park to explore and enjoy the sights.  It was kinda of strange to find a quiet park in the middle of the city of Tokyo.

The day was nice and relaxing as well as very laid back.

We went to a nearby supermarket and finally I found vegemite.  I was a very happy camper as I can not go without my vegemite and its only sold in very few supermarkets around Japan.

For anyone who doesn't know it Vegemite is an Australian icon

Vegemite an Australian Icon

The two days spent in Tokyo before departing for our trip to Taiwan was very relaxing.

Standing bar in shibuya