Me and my boyfriend and sunshine Greece

Leptokaria Travel Blog

Cute :o)
When we leave Belgrade, we were  accompanied with rain, and my  thought was: "This is so wrong! I'm going in Greece, enjoy on beach, with sun and good weather, and this is disaster..." It was not like this. Sun welcomed us, and I was happy... :o)
We basked, swam, and also walked around that place.
Leptokaria is sweet tourist destination whit all things that goes with it: hotels, restaurants, cafes,  souvenir shops, friendly people, etc...
There is a long street that goes next to beach, with cafes in greek style, but also in fansy style, we set in one named Paralia, which means beach. And I must say bear Mishos is the best one of all Greek bears. :o)
Later on, we were in few cafes and restaurants but in one of them (I don't know its name, kill me.) there is a very cinde and sweet waiter, that you must come back.
Platamona castle, again
On our check he draw little drawing with sun, sea, palm and boat, and he wrote "thanks" on serbian... :o) Sweet. And there you can find the best gyros!
Center of Leptokaria is not to much difrent, also many cafes and souvenir shops, the only diferent is in prices. For less money you can buy everything. When you move on center, there is highway, when you cross it, there is way for village and Olympus. We couldn't reach there because we had only our foot taxi, but we could sit in local restaurant "Boem". They have very tasty chicken file, mmmmm... :o)
One sunny day we decided to go on Platamon castle witch is 8km far away. It is the one of the fortified middle byzantine cities, and still has its walling,but I wasn't thrilled of it, how I was thrilled of view. Like I said: sea, mountain and sun...
All in all, my holiday was successful, I have good color, has sea salt on my skin and one new experience... :o)

Me-baywatch
Aaaand again Platamona castle
Sunny Mt Olympus
Sunny Mt Olympus
Leptokaria Hotels & Accommodations review
Villa Mihail is situated 30m from beach, it has view on Olympus, and rooms are clean, big and simple. There you can find small kitchen and bathroom, f… read entire review