Luxembourg- Finally a new Country!

Luxembourg Travel Blog

me and the castle!

ahaha well its not a new country but a country i havent visited yet.  we catch the train to luxembourg where we were to meet Jenns friend Stain who is from Norway. but first we head to the tourism office to see whats there to see in luxembourg.. theres this really cool castle on a hill. but we have to take a train and bus to it.. but since we had plenty of time and the train and bus was cheap we decided to go.

Best decision ever made! the train ride was only 30 mins and the bus was around the same time.  We arrive at the town where the castle is and bought  a day pass for 4 people for a steal.. which lets us in to a bunch of stuff for free!! so we walk up the castle and it was pretty impressive. there was also a library full of old hand made books painted and with gold etc.

group
. pretty cool! then we head back down into town and have some lunch.. we got burgers and fondu and lobster bisk.. i accidently droped a glass bottle and the shards hit jenns leg.. she got cut a bit and i was sad. =[ we catch the bus and train back to luxembourg city and take the bus tour. hop on and off.. but its more like hop on.. wait.. wait.. wait.. and then hop off..

the city was full of tourist.. and i wasnt really impressed by it... but there were alot of nice cars! and stian told us that its one of the richest countries in the world.  we hop back on the bus and head to the museum and music concert hall.. the museum was a bit weird cause of the exhibits are very strange... i guess thats what modern art is now adays... the concert hall was empty but we got to see the inside of it.. at this point it was really rainy and it was about time to head back to paris. so we say our goodbyes to stian and go on the train back home.

side note: there was this guy that sat next to us who had horrible Body Odor..  unbearable.

Melissa919 says:
lol about the bad odor hahahahahhahaha
Posted on: Jul 10, 2010
RJ82 says:
ruby it was not the best part at all. haha
Posted on: Jun 20, 2010
Ruby12 says:
best part...the guy with body odor! wahahahaha!
Posted on: Jun 20, 2010