Lets go back HOME!

Paris Travel Blog

my delayed/cancelled flight
i woke up and tracy and jenn are alerady awake. i packed the night before (although i think i forgot my benie =\  )  so i was ready to go.. we cooked and ate breakfast and leave at 12.. we miss the first bus but caught the next one and realized we will not make it in time if we take the RER to the airport.. so we waited for the disney bus which takes us to CDG. once off the bus we really didnt have time to say goodbye to each other since me and tracy had flight times close to each other and had to check in... i remember lots of running and seeing tracy and jenn run here and there. at some point we all lost each other.. i was at the delta counter checking in and then headed for my gate.. I MADE IT!~ with plenty of time to spare.. then suddenly i see the most horrible word in French.
my free hotel
.. RETARD!! the damn plane is retard! this whole airport is retard! hahha (ive had several horrible experiences at CDG)  but it was only for 4 hours..  everyone started panicking and lined up the counter.. i could tell that the line wasnt moving so i just sat in my chair and waited... after the line had died down after several hours i went to the desk and asked what was going on.. they told me the plane had mechanical issues and that it could be cancelled... (and it was) so i got a new flight the next day going to SLC then to vegas... so i head to hotel IBIS which is the free hotel they sent me to.. saw these 2 old ladies lost and turns out the were heading the same way.. so i helped them with their bags until the found a cart and pointed them to the CDGVAL train.  i checked in and got a free diner and breakfast coupon.  my room was very sparse.. there wasnt even an alarm clock! so i head back down to the lobby and check the time..and adjust my phone.. then i ate diner and went back upstairs where i watch an american movie in french till i fell asleep.
stone31 says:
Ooooops! You are right! Pretty soon!!!!!!! Enjoy it!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!
RJ82 says:
haha anna hey! yeah future blog. hasnt happened yet.
stone31 says:
You did it?????? Cool!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe!!!!!
cdgval to hotel