A Day in Paris- Perfect Day for Sun Worshipers

Paris Travel Blog

cool lake with mountain
Today was our day away from long trains and buses and rushing and running and waking up early. it was our vacation from our vacation so to speak.  our only full day in paris where we didnt have to be anywhere. so we all decide to just walk around paris and see what we see.. this was also our last day with Thanesa. but jenn wasnt really feeling up to it. and its very understandable cause shes been working while on vacation and taking care of all of us can be really stressfull. hahha so she decided to stay behind and relax..

we catch our train into paris and say goodbye to thanesa. then me and tracy head off to place de vosge (right spelling?) (right place?) where we saw the park were tons of people were out having fun with water fights and sunbathing and playing football etc.
. it was nice day! oh first we headed off to the van gogh museum but we couldnt find it.. after walking around the block a couple of times we found it but turns out it was closed for months.. so we were bumed.  so we headed to the park. this park was huge! also lots of people enjoying the sunny day. lots of sunbathers great for people watching.  there were caves and waterfalls and mountains and bridges and lakes.. this park had it all...

oh on a side note. on our way to the park i got this really good cold apple pastry. it was GOOOOOOD! but on my way through the metro gate it jumped out of my hand and landed on the dirty floor. =[ i was so sad. hahah

back to the story. then we head to the eiffel tower to see the fifa fan park where they were playing the football match. after some time there we head to the shopping district to find tracys spices place. we found it even though we didnt know the name or the addy..   i also bought 3 shirts for 20 euros which is not bad. didnt find my jacket though..  we bought some desserts for jenn to bring back home.. and that was our day..

and also i got  2 free vitamin water for acting like a monkey.
Melissa919 says:
I can't find the album with your baguette's but it made me laugh. That is what I remember about France-the only food you can find anywhere was baguette with like a sliver of meat inside. Mainly bread and expensive.
Posted on: Jul 10, 2010