Lake Front Villa in Chessy

Paris Travel Blog

fresh peaches

Today started out like any normal day.. except i was dead tired from the flight from vegas. after the usual harassment of me at the airports.. i met up with tracy in salt lake city and had made it just in time for boarding to my flight (this was the day before).. we got a seat next to each other and a free one in the middle so our legs could stretch.. saw all three movies.. btw delta sucks. =]

so today we arrive at CDG.. which is my most hated airport.. we have a history and it hasnt dissapointed me yet. we pick up tracy bag.. cause i never check in any (they always loose it) and we head off to get our RER cards.. got the cheesy photo of me with the gigantic head and off we go to Chessy.. im no longer afraid of metros! not that i was afraid to begin with.

view from our living room
. just a bit confusing but now i can navigate any metro in the world! its dependable and i can trust it. haha weird!

now chessy is a little bit over an hour from Paris.. so we were really tired when we got there.. and i really needed a shower.. another short bus from Euro Disney and a little walk.. and we get to the villa! i knock really hard and used the key.. woke up jenn! this is our first time travelling together (all 3 of us) so its going to be an adventure... today was rest day... we didnt do much... we went to the local market and pastiserie in town..there was this really neat vegetable market where we bought fresh veggies and then to the market where we bought our food for the week.. lots of cheese and patte and drinks. the pastiserrie was good also!! we would go there alot later on.. ate diner at noodle place since everything else was closed, the japanese place was not a very good one

.. we need rest.. the rest of the week was going to be really hectic. but im glad i arrived back in france.  the villa is great! theres a lake with ducks from our french doors..

Africancrab says:
Metros huh? they are fun once you get the hung of them
Posted on: Jun 30, 2010
RJ82 says:
nope. metros my friend.
Posted on: Jun 15, 2010
jegs76 says:
not scared of metros anymore? hahahaha
Posted on: Jun 15, 2010