juggling, juggling

New York Travel Blog

T minus 2 days, and it looks like there will be 5 of us ensemble! =) Karesz and Sandro both wrote heartbreakingly sad emails indicating their inability to join us - so cute! Which means RJ will be the Man of the House! hehee!! =) Or the baby boy, depending on how you look at things I suppose =)

It's been crazy though. The all nighters have not stopped as I'm juggling a very demanding startup position with my existing consultancy and also trying to plan for this trip. I really hope that American Airlines will have on board wifi because I will need every second of productivity I can manage and then some! It'll be sooooo good to see everyone again, and laugh, and eat, and play.

Going into the village today to a friend's house who will be moving my data over from my crappy 30G HD over to a 500G one I just bought and hopefully not breaking the thing in the process. My laptop is not only my connection to the world, but literally my paycheck as well! I'm SO THRILLED to be back amongst my old hacker friends here in NY! It's like I'm finally home... wait I am finally home! ;) Alex has a great multiple-partition setup he's planned out for me =) But if things go horribly wrong.. I shan't see you for a week my dear TB family!

New York