Boat tour through the canals of Amsterdam

Amsterdam Travel Blog

Ajax stadium
It was Friday and Rich suggested we go to Amsterdam. I thought it was a great idea, how could I visit Netherlands and not come to Amsterdam? We took a train at 9 AM -first class- :D and we arrived first at the train station where the Ajax stadium is. This was so cool because we could go see it from the outside and also visit the Ajax museum. I will be making a review about it.

Then we took the train again and arrived into Amsterdam central at about 11:00. We immediatly went to the boat tours as it was what I wanted to do first. It was a very hot day and it was quite suffocating inside the boat. The tour was great as I could see a lot of Amsterdam architecture and historical boats. I took some great pictures here.

After this, we went to the downtown area, but we couldn't see much of the Palace as it was wrapped completely because of restoration. We went to the Dutch History Museum and then to an Argentinian restaurant for some beef.

I wanted to do a little walking tour through the Red District just to say I was there. I didn't take that many pictures in there, but all I can say is that it's way more "in your face" than New Orleans' infamous Bourbon St., lol.
jethanad says:
Thank you for the pictures of Amsterdam - very nice and very colorful !
montecarlostar says:
Thanks so much Ken! I really enjoyed Amsterdam, it's an incredible city. I will be posting more reviews about my stay in Arnhem as well. Cheers!
ken2010 says:
a lot of good photos, and thank you for sharing. I look forward to read more about your Europe tour.
Canal bike lol
GO ORANGE!
Nice shoes
Nice shoes
Amsterdam Sights & Attractions review
Awesome for fans and non fans
The Ajax Museum and Stadium were the first attractions I visited in Amsterdam. For me it was really great and a breath of fresh air after so many art … read entire review
Amsterdam