Houston to Cartagena, here we go!

Houston Travel Blog

YES!! June 1st is finally here!! I am at Houston airport waiting for my flight to Panama (connection before Cartagena). Yes, as strange as it may sound, my European CS trip starts in Colombia!! LOL!

The reason for that is that I have a conference to present in Cartagena, and I will of course take the time to tour a little of that exciting city!

I don't know why, but just now I realize the big trip I have ahead of me. It will not be until a month and a half that I'll finally be back home!! I am virtually a homeless, I don't have a home or a car... it was so funny to pack and have no keys with me whatsoever! This is going to be the most exciting trip of my life, at least until now...

So get ready and I hope you join me during this long trip! It will be a blast!!
montecarlostar says:
Thanks Maja, feel free to check the pictures anytime!
Posted on: Nov 02, 2010
LadyMaja says:
Great blog! Didn't see all the pictures yet, but I''ll be back! Greetings from Spain, ciao!
Posted on: Nov 02, 2010
montecarlostar says:
Thanks Harriet! It's been an splendid and exciting trip, but like everything on this earth, it must come to an end. I am flying back to London today and back to Houston tomorrow. There's still a few days before I move back to Mexico permanently. How are things for you??
Posted on: Jul 12, 2010