Vamos a la playa!!!

Valencia Travel Blog

Took almost 1 hours but im here Valencia and it comes nicely which a little change of scenery! beach babes and all compare to the gals back in Madrid all dressed up!
After running wild through the city from the airport after the airline left my baggage back in Madrid (which i wasnt to bothered by because I got to roam through the city free from the getgo without that heavy 18kg backpack. Anyways after the first day the rest have been mostly nice spent visiting what's know as the "Ciudad de las Artes Y Ciencias" which is really amazing with all the crazy big buildings that are occupied by things that only take up 1/4 of the space inside the building...Also visited within the Ciudad the Oceanographo full of sea critters and such, and had Kebab's to spare throughtout my stay.:)
Also I've spent some time going to the beach being from Miami I love it although i find the sand to be extremely hot, and the chicks even hotter lol.
On of the other thing worth mentioning is that I went out with Some family friends a Bit older than me and found myself drinking to the beat of some salsa music until i could not handle no more and crazhed for the night only to wake up the next day to find that i forgoten to take out my contacts and My eyes would be hurting for the next 3 days... That pretty much sum up valencia which to tell you the truth was fun but hasn't had too much interesting things happen, but tomorow I fly to Barcelona and It's rep should hopefully be true!
PLAYA