And there Off

Miami Travel Blog

I've been planning on a trip through Europe since i graduated from high school unfortunately since then the Euro has been slight high compared to the dollar, so then i decided to go to South America but now that the Euro's going down im finally going to do it, im going to Europe... im going to start in spain land in Madrid, then work my way to paris via Valencia, and Barcelona, after I cause some damage there Ill work my way through Belaroux, a real Blitzkrieg i tell you... Soon after leaving Amsterdam, Ill cross over to Germany where I wont stay much but ill catch my flight from tehre to Milan where Im going to check things out and work my way south to Lecce Via Rome. from Lecce Im goin to catch a ferry to Corfu, Greece where ill start my adventures through the balklans exatcly how i don't know yet, but as long as i make it to Prague, in one piece and some "Dough" left I don't care... after some four months of off and on traveling from Prague (where ill be studying, and using as my headquarters for traveling)i finish next year and then finally make my way towards the US hopefully still left with some dignity, and or some desire to still party!!
Miami