leaving back to Manila

Sagada Travel Blog

sunset in Sagada

This is my last day in town and it's gives a hard time to leave this wonderful place with a very simple life.

After I had my breakfast and packed my clothes. The group checked out by noon and went to the bus station. We missed the first bus, so we had to wait for the second one leaving at 2pm. This time we chose the shorter route Sagada-Baguio-Manila. Since we were too early for the second bus, we strolled around the town for the last time. We went back to St. Mary's church. I saw children but this time they weren't playing. They walked past the church on their way to school. We sat down while we wait for the 2pm bus and I looked at every direction to grasp the moment I'm still here. It's very relaxing!

This place is such a heavenly asylum for people looking for peace of mind. The bus bound to Baguio arrived at 1:30pm and we left exactly at 2pm. While on a bus, I suddenly recalled the tough roads we went through just to get to this place and now we're leaving. On the road, the sun gave us better view of sunset. Seemed like it bade it's own way to say goodbye. The journey to Baguio lasted for 4 hrs then we moved to another bus bound to Manila. We slept all the way till we reached the bus terminal.

Everybody was tired but it was a great journey for all of us that we'll never forget!

sunset in Sagada
while waiting for the bus enroute …
while waiting for the bus enroute…
photo by: lauro