@ Barcelona, day 8

Barcelona Travel Blog

At the gate

All good things come an end. It was our last day in Barcelona. It truly is a beautiful city with so many things to visit, so many relaxing places, and a lot of very helpful people! I really hope to go back here someday.
We had to leave our apartment at twelve and took the subway to the train station, where we took the train to the airport. The check-in procedures went quick, so we did not have to rush to the gate. As I love airplanes, I think it's always fun to take some pictures of the plane you're traveling with. It was also nice that in this case the whole crew was waiting outside the airplane and I could also see our luggage being transported there. Time went by and we could board the plane. This time we did not have a stop-over and headed straight to Amsterdam, where our parents were waiting to pick us up. It was a real adventure and I enjoyed every minute of it!

maryanntravel says:
That's good to hear. Hope it works out for you and have fun in Barcelona!
Posted on: Jun 01, 2012
ycuda says:
Thanks . I did send a reservation request for the apt you mentioned
Posted on: May 31, 2012
NJTProadcruiser says:
I should have taken a picture of the MD-88 I was recently on,,, those planes are being quickly decomissioned by US-based airlines in favour of the 737's ..
Posted on: Oct 28, 2010