California, wines and me

California Travel Blog

Ralph, Roxy and some Beatles in the Pavilions

The week continues to be fun and interesting as I hang out with friends and family. Today was a really good day with Jesse Bravo. Jesse and I have been friends for years. Jesse is best known for his photography, specifically of famous icons from the 60’s including Steve McQueen, Tony Benet, the Beatles and so many more stars from that era. Jesse had a show at the Polo store in located in the Pavilions shopping area in Sacramento and he asked me if I would like to join him. Of course I said yes. We displayed some great photos all around the store that were so fitting with the Ralph Lauren label.

The Vice president and account Executive from Ralph Lauren Polo was also on hand to help with the show. Leal was as sharp as he was dressed.

Yes, I want a suit
I enjoyed some conversation with him and then we got to talking more about clothing and fashion and in particular, the new cut of Polo suits. Leal offered me a suit for free and I was pumped. There was only one catch to the deal, he only had ’samples’ in Medium and I am a large. I will do it. I will hit the gym and be ready for that $1700 piece of art. I believe I can do it.

After getting all the photos in just the right places, Jesse and I headed to lunch at the Roxy. See review. It was a nice time to talk about the day and the future. I enjoyed just spending time with Jesse and look forward to seeing his website put back on line. When it goes back up, you can find it at www.bravoimages.com. It is truly worth a look.

My favorite designer