Surviving Caramoan p2

Caramoan Travel Blog

For the morning of my second day in Caramoan, I sauntered around Paniman Beach. Enjoyed the sights of seeing tourists off for some island-hopping adventure, the waves crashing gently on the shore, and local kids playing by the bay. I walked westward from where I was staying and stayed in that portion of the beach for an hour or two. Then, I checked out the other edge of Paniman Beach. I passed through the workhouse for the props used in Survivor. On the easternmost part of Paniman Beach, I saw a bridge going to Gota village where one can actually witness the taping of Survivor: Israel. I did not go there since I thought there was a charge for that.

Harold and the gang arrived in Caramoan by lunch time and stayed in the same house where I was staying.

We then went on for our island hopping trip taking the longer route this time. First stop was what the locals call as Sandbar. We noticed a lot of tourists trooped to this area due to its soft sand and the relaxing view one can have in this place. We saw some locals playing with a carabao while other tourists were having picnic in a canopy.

Next stop was another island with big boulders which name I also forgot (sheesh, the bad thing about posting late is forgetting the details). We took a short dip in the sea after the numerous photo ops we had. :)

The last island we were able to visit was Sabitang Laya. The amazing cathedral rock formations blew me away aside from the usual soft white sand and its cool water.

After the island hopping, our tour guide brought us to a cave adjacent to paniman beach. Too bad it was really getting late hence, we can only stay for a short while.

Upon reaching shore, we headed for dinner and dozed off after showering.

Caramoan