1st day in Bali with my best friends

Bali Travel Blog

The seven of us in Tanjung Benoa
It's not my first day in Bali, cause I've arrived earlier than my husband and my best friends. But this is our 1st day as whole team and this is they're 1st journey to Bali. They never been to Bali before, and so they pledge me as their guide LOL.

They all excited to explore Bali and so am I^^
Our 1st day journey, we stayed in Kuta. We went to Tanjung Benoa for water sport and went to Turtle island. It's my first time in Tanjung Benoa also. It was so crowded...but FUN!

After Tanjung Benoa, we went to Padang Padang beach for a while just for taking a quick snap pic. To bad my camera's battery runs out. I didn't take any picture of it.

From Padang Padang we went to see fire dance/Kecak dance in Uluwatu. It was the only kecak dance during the sunset. The view was SPECTACULAR! We were able to enjoy the dance while seeing the sun goes down. The show was awesome and funny! The dancers are interact with the audience.

And from Uluwatu, we're having dinner at Jendela Bali restaurant in GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana) with the view of city lights. Then we straight to Kuta and had a Flap Jack's ice cream nom nom nom...yummy!
ready for flying fish