Train Pains

Liege Travel Blog

I arrived at the airport in Holland and quickly made my way to the train station to avoid getting stuck out at the airport overnight. After getting my tickets and marking my destination of choice on them incorrectly (because i had special tickets that allowed me to mark in where i wanted to go by train) i went to the wrong bay to catch my train, i got on and waited a few min. till i could find a man to ask where the train was going, it did work out so i called my cousin. Turned out i was on the wrong train and was headed on the wrong direction if i stayed on. I quickly jumped out before it departed and rushed to another bay where i eventually was able to find the one i wanted. I got and found a empty seat. Turns out i sat in a "Special" seat that you have to pay extra for or something because the guy checking my ticket blabbered at me in a language i did not understand. But i understood him soon enough. Turned out i marked my ticket wrong too so he was confused about my destination and it took me half hour to explain to him i wanted to go to Liege, Belgium. After all that i made it to Liege where i was greeted by my cousin and the first leg of my travels was at an end.