Queenstown my first impression

Queenstown Travel Blog

2 words
I stayed at Nomads...and never again
Kitchen an absolute mess ill post a photo of it, and there are 18 year olds everywhere. The lounge was nice, fire place warm, i stayed in a 5 bed female dorm. Beds comfy and the room warm. The girls i shared with were nice it was a full room.

My room backed onto a bar like most central backpackers do. But litterly my balcony can watch people party in the beer garden and when your trying to sleep. Doof Doof Doof... never again.

I didnt really know that is was this bad and since i came from a peaceful place at Wanaka to Nomads Queenstown no comparison.

I did arrive when it was getting dark, and i carried my stuff from the isite in queenstown to my accomodation i checked in and checkout a few pubs. The buffalo bar has a fire in the centre of it and pool tables upstairs and no a soul in it at 730pm and its warm and smells like there is no chimney so expect to come out smelling like a fireplace. Me and my German friend then decided not to go there and we headed to the 2 bars across the road from Nomads. For going out in Queenstown 9pm is the earliest you go out or the bars and clubs are dead or not even open.

Nice bars the De Lux Bar had a quiz night a nice fireplace but cold if your not infront of it. But the first bar was nice and warm friendly staff i cant remember the name.

I am not really in the mood for heading out wspecially when you ahve to leave very early the next day. My room mates and neighbours all invited me out to party but i kindly said i had to sleep and the hair dryed and makeuped it up and headed out for a fun filled night.

Me i just chilled in my singlet top and bottoms and sorted my bags out a bit, i had a long shower and went to bed.
Queenstown Hostels review
Refer to my Blog I stayed at Nomads...and never again Kitchen an absolute mess ill post a photo of it and i had no were to put my food on shelves … read entire review
photo by: genetravelling