Kafufoo What?

Melbourne Travel Blog

I'm back from wherever the hell I am back from. And also back to blog whatever the hell I am gonna be writing about for the next few months or until I get another badass hangover that will last for a week or two and then lose my will to blog again for whatever the hell reason, like what happened two years ago when I last blogged here on travbuddy. I am a bit sorry to my fans, one or two million of you reading this, that I went M.I.A. But I promise that this time you will enjoy my stories (probably) and travel hallucinations (probably) and that they will actually make sense, probably. If not, still it won't hurt to pretend. Dude, seriously.

So what's been the crack with me these days and weeks and years? Someone I made up has asked. Well, I did not stop my traveling and roaming about.
I'd tell you everything but I don't want to. OK, maybe some. When I moved to England to get a job, I did not get a job. April last year I left with my Romeo, who we shall call Wayne because that's his name, and roamed around South East Asia together. And then we flew to Japan to get a job, and we did. Sort of. We WWoofed and worked for a family in the mountains way far from any civilizations and other human beings in exchange for accomodation and some noodles and carrots to live by. We managed to get fired on our 3rd day and did not work until we found an orange picking job in the middle of bloody nowhere in South Australia. But that wasn't until we have spent 99% of our money on looking for a job in this down under country. We got a couple more jobs after and finally earned back what we have spent here and decided we have had enough.
Not money surely. But enough of the down under. Tonight we are flying to Kuala Lumpur and then we'll be off to India. And to many other very random countries. I'd tell you but I'm keeping it a secret. Except on my travbuddy profile.

By the way, what is 'Kafufoo'? The made up person asked again. Yes, I'd be lying to you if I say I did not make that word up too. It means an event or a series of important and non-important events in my life that includes adventures I am happy about, misadventures I cry about, misadventures people laugh about, fancy holidays that still havent happened, meeting new amazing friends, free night outs paid for by new amazing friends, birthdays with free drinks or free anything, missed flights, unmissed flights, unmissed flights with horrible turbulence, boring days, very boring days, exciting days, bad meals, bad alcohol, great alcohol, near death experiences, and whatever good or bad on my travels.
It can mean pretty much anything which makes it useless to anyone but me.

Anyhoo, I don't have any photos from the last two days we've spent here in Melbourne simply because we did absolutely nothing. Our second time here in this city and we've only barely explored one street (if you call walking from the bus station to the hostel exploring). I'm already an unreliable travel blogger on my first post eh! We're flying in a few hours but first we shall consume some alcoholic drinks! I'm being rushed now by my Romeo and 3 friends as we have to go drink our last drinks in Australia. I have said no just so I can save the money but they said it's the last drink, so might as well!
psycheddreamer says:
You are so lucky you have your Romeo in exploring the globe! Wishing you both a safety and enjoyable trips always!
Posted on: Sep 01, 2010
matthew says:
Steph!!!! You've been blogging again hahahaha. Let's make some stories in Goa :D
Posted on: May 23, 2010
girlfight87 says:
That is amazing! When and why did you decide to jsut pick up and go wherever? I will keep you in my prayers as you continue to traverse the globe.
Posted on: May 21, 2010