Coming Home

London Travel Blog

London
I look forward to getting home and sleeping in my bed. I also got plans on taking a bath, YES A BATH!!! I don't even think I saw a bath tub while I was in Europe.

I stopped adding blogs from each city because the keyboards were different and I just got sick of fighting them.

Quick Summary

London - Great during the day. People were crappy and snobby. Those bloody wankers a can piss off!!!

Paris - Loved it. Attempt their language and they'll be more willing to help. Make sure to get new clothes to blend in or just carry a bagguet. They can smell Americans. Hit the sites like gangbusters and then go out for some drinks.

Marseille - Loved it. Old school France. Slow pace, great beach and ocean. My first site of the Mediterean Sea. It's beautiful. I like it better than any ocean I've laid eyes on. Just like all beach towns, everyone moves a little bit slower.

Cannes - This place is what I could imagine what heaven would look like. The scenary is fantastic. The best I've ever seen. There's plenty of shopping for all kinds. Super models walk the streets like normal people. I got plans to get a place here!!! Its in the 10 year plan.

Monaco - Cool place. More high class. Nice cars. F1 Racing is what this town lives for.

Genova - Hmm...... Didn't see enough to have a real opinion. We got lost for hours here trying to find our place to stay. It's a good story though. Its a nice ocean town with a great view.

Pisa - Not much to see but the Leaning Tower. Once you see it, its over or is it?? At night the locals gather in the middle of the city to drink and party. It's actually amazing. This town showed me that Italians do 2 things and any hour: drink and eat ice cream.

Roma - What can you say?? Its ROME!! Everything is as amazing as you would figure it to be. The Sistine Chapel is completely breath taking. There was a lot of walking done here.

Barcelona - This city was bittersweet for me. I feel like I didn't give a fair chance because I was so burnt out by the time we got here. It's a nice beach town. Almost naked honeys all over the place. City is built around the Great Gaudi!! His buildings are super impressive. It really could be any city with a beach in California though.

I gotta for find a place to lay down. There are couple types of people in the world. Those that crave more then what they have. Those that are satisfied with they got. Being gone from home makes me appreciate what I have at home and what I've built as an enviroment for home. I just love Dallas!! I'm comfortable here. My family and best friends are here. I know it inside and out. Blindfold and drop me off anywhere in Dallas and I'll find my way home. Call me from any major intersection and tell me what you see on all four corners and I'll tell you where you're at. Dorthy said it best. "There's no place like home." Its that simple. I look forward to being home tomorrow night.

Understand where I'm coming from,