Eat, Sleep and Be Merry!

Mississauga Travel Blog

The title is not far from the truth.  When I am not working, I am eating, sleeping and being merry.  I did not get a car with a GPS and the Navigator on my phone is not quite working for some reason so I have been getting lost frequently which has been fun.  Essentially, all of the places I need to be at are close to the airport.  They just happen to be on different ends.  So when in doubt, look where planes are landing and use that as a reference.  So far so good.

Where have I eaten?  I have had lunch at, East Side Mario's which was ok but not spectacular.  I also ate dinner last night at Turtle Jacks off of Hurontario which as fun.  The atmosphere was lively as hockey was on TV.  The Montreal Canadians were getting beaten by the Philadelphia Flyers.  Everytime, the Flyers scored a goal, the Toronto locals cheered.  It was a sight to witness.

For lunch today, I ate at Moxie's off of Dixie.  This was pricier but the food was good.  My other meals thus far have been at the hotel.

Tonight, I will eat dinner at the hotel bar.  I've been coming to this hotel for years now and I know the staff very well.  One of the waitresses is having her birthday today.  One of the bartenders requested that I be there for it for cake.  So off I go.

photo by: smokeyd