Enjoying the heat in Boracay

Boracay Travel Blog

Got a chance to go back to my hometown Iloilo due to the holiday because of the Phil national election. So without much planning we just decided to go to Boracay. It's a 6 hours ride on a bus from Iloilo, unlike from Manila there is no plane ride from Iloilo-Boracay so we have to stick to the bus. The place was not very crowded when we got there. Not like the last time I was there a few years back. It must be because it's starting to be the end of summer or that it's election but it's a good thing. I can relax and enjoy the beach more. The beach was really awesome. A lot of people had already describe how powdery and white the sand are but feeling it in your toes is something you should just experience yourself. I also like that the waves are not that hard in fact there are hardly any. I was with my niece and nephews who are all between 2-7 years old so it's great that beach was so gentle that the kids enjoyed swimming in it a lot.

There's just plenty of stuff to do in there like zorbing, zipline, reef walking, parasailing, wakeboarding, diving, atv etc. I guess they have pretty much everything you need to do to make the best out of your vacation. All you have to do take the time off.

baliw-katok says:
Nice blog, nice pics !
Posted on: Jul 25, 2010
gujice says:
Oh too bad it was raining. Yeah Boracay had changed throughout the years. I was just glad that I went there at a time where it's not that crowded.
Posted on: May 18, 2010
sarahsan says:
Lucky you! I was there for a week and had only one day of sun. The rest of the time it was raining. I can see that Boracay has changed a bit since I was there in 1998.
Posted on: May 16, 2010
Boracay Hotels & Accommodations review
The place is located at Station 3. It's about 2-3 minute walk to the beach. Stayed in a family room which can accommodate up to 8 person. The room is … read entire review