...and then my name is Sherry

Malmo Travel Blog

Hej!okeh...i arrived at Malmö pkol 6.45 pagi.Everything looks SPECTACULAR!!dgn matahari baru terbit nye..adusss!!so i went to take a walk to town.Its like 7am in the morning....the streets were as calm as the weather.Everything looks like Pleasantville...but lagi maju la...although its a busy time for business-men and women to go to work...but the streets weren't crowded with cars...but with bicycles!Everyone is using one!even those men with suits,women with high heels...they don't seem to care.All that matters is that they're comfortable and got to work on time.One more thing that i noticed,all the bikes aren't as branded or sporty like the ones the British people use.They were just plain bikes....nanti aku upload gegamba basikal diorg...sgt humble la...

And the buildings were magnificent!Very colourful.Not through the paint...but the bricks...the material they used(sory tak reti komen buildings mcm seorg arkitek).With all shapes and sizes...everything so modern and simple...ok..picture IKEA's stuff...modernly simple right_ha...that's how everything is...it all looks nice.

okeh...so i went to allot of place.Malmö is also called the City of Garden. because they have lots of gardens there.The weird thing is...hahaha..they even make a park out of a cemetery!!!

anyways..then i took a LONG walk to find the beach...hehehehe..tgh kemarok rindu beach maaa....They have a beautiful beach!i went to the Ribersborgs Beach..omg!cantek giler!before you reach the sea-sand part...theres a whole 10mile of green grass!which makes it looks like a HUGE beach garden...too bad the weather's too cold for me to start throwing my clothes and wash my hair with sea water...!

this part is out of the topic..although it has its own story by the beach...but am not gonna tell it in public..blweekk!
why is it that people are not able to pronounce my name??its easy!Sharifah Hajar!its not like my name is Dzaquan Ang Dzaqoff Ang or anything(ooopss..pinjam name jap Dzeq..tehehehe..nk promote ko siket)...every time people asks me of my name...i'll end up repeating it for the fifth time!gradually i gave up..so from now on...for ONLY 10days of me being out of the country..meeting new people..my name will be Sherry(ewwww...gedik gile name!well if it could make my name easier to pronounce...that let it be)

then i went to Halmsted and spent like....2 hours there(since its getting dark and the shops are closing)..and i my journey to Götenburg...ithinking of hanging there for a while at Halmsted...but the train station is too small..its hard to sleep....in Götenburg is BIGGER!..Hej då!
          for pictures..click here