Week 6!

Singapore Travel Blog

I thought i would write this blog from my mobile while on a bus so please excuse any typos. not that my other blogs arent full of them already.

6 weeks here, i was shocked when I realised i had another 9 to go. This will be the longest i have worked non stop in my life lol. While work may be dul itself, the cause is good and bar one doorknob the people are still fun. not used to the fact i wont see my best mates untill new year but i'll strive on lol.

I think Singapore is the kind of place you need great friends in, once you have done the top things and bought more crap and shopped for more hours than ever before, fun things todo become limited or illegal lol. Also, where is the sun? moan lol.

Great news though,  right now im on a business trip to indonesia and manila for , two cool places and an extra country to tick off the list. I'm having an amasing time, we have bee to visit communties and slums that have turned their lives around by learning to seperate their waste and take pride in their communities. It has been hugely special and I will tell you all about it more when I get back to singapore with the photos and videos.

Hope all is well with the paintwatchers and the biscuits. If ure reading, send me numbers or your current location, or get on skype on the weekend ure mornings btw cos otherwise im asleep. lol

Singapore