Pre Travel Mess

Reading Travel Blog

I'm packing up my life here in Reading, and with most of my stuff ent off to my aunts, the rest coming with me or being sent to a Tip or Charity, my Flat is looking a bit bare and messy. However, with the trip half organised and the huge level of unknown stuf about to be thrown at me, im enjoying the calm combination of worriedness and huge excitement as I leave my Home and my Absolutely Amasing Freinds. If only air travel were free or teleporters had been invented. Thats another ramble, for another time, but here we go, its my first journal, Countdown 5 days until departure. I hope everyone knows how much i'm gonna miss them, but not to worry, as I shall be posting loads of photos to make you all jealous as I set up the Asia Pacific Branch of Paintwatchers Ltd.

The cool thing of course is that I will be 12 hours closer to my Mum for the next few months :), and I still get to go to my Dad's Wedding.

I think thats enough blah for the first post, a little too soppy for my taste, but if certain facebook profiles are anything to go by these days, vomit inducing ladidaaness is certainly in fashion. I'll do my best to kill off such revoltingness a I go along.

TTFN all!

dutchss says:
Al, we are so gonna miss you, i hope i get to see you around wedding time cos im gonna be gutted otherwise!!
get rid of all the soppy crap, eradicate it from the world, that's what I say.

I only joined this so I could comment you. But you can read my thoroughly boring blogs if you want.
Yours is on my favourites now and I will check it regularly!
Posted on: Jun 14, 2007