Still planning

Tampa Travel Blog

This blog might not be too impressive to a lot of you because I've seen what some of you do.  Backpacking across unknown lands, surviving life threatening situations, and discovering places most of us only dream of doing.

But, I will try to make this trip as entertaining as possible.

Let's start off with a semi-long synopsis of what our journey will entail.

My sister and I (separated by a generation and a lifestyle) will embark on a 10 week trip across 48 states, two countries, and 20,000 miles (32,000Km for the metric world).

It will be a tale of bonding, lifestyle changes, and discovery.
You see, we aren't only traveling for the sake of seeing new things, but my sister and I will be playing tennis in 48 U.S. states along the way.
WE will be creating webisodes on our website and creating a documentary to be released later.

She is an academic success story, but she has never found interest in athletics.  I will be trying to introduce her to the sport of tennis in hopes of her finding a new activity for life.
We will also be trying to lose weight during these 10 weeks since both of us struggle with weight and are currently at the mercy of our appetites.

In Summary:
During our 10 week journey, we hope to lose weight, find a love for tennis, and strengthen a sibling bond separated by a 16 year difference in our ages.

I hope you will follow us on Travbuddy and our websites as well.
our website: Kramped

we will also be giving away gift cards to our fans on facebook. Please support us by adding our page:
Kramped Facebook Page

Thank you to everyone and I look forward to sharing our journey as well as reading about yours.

~Eric Kramp
sylviandavid says:
PS .... had you thought of utilizing couchsurfing international as a possible way of seeing cities?... check out the site.... Happy Travels! sylvia
Posted on: Aug 01, 2010
sylviandavid says:
Hi Eric.... If you come through Eureka California (on the coast ... near the top on highway 101) write to notify us. We'll treat you to dinner! Sylvia
Posted on: Aug 01, 2010