Pint of beer and a bag of crisps

London Travel Blog

First time on this side of the world.
I arrive in at Heathrow Airport after a 24 hour flight... Catch the tube to Russel Square and head to the Royal National Hotel and the Contiki Office.
Problem here is that I have just come off a 24 hour flight and its now 8am..The Contiki Office does not open until 10am so head down to Russel Square after grabbing half a litre of energy drink and choclatte to assist me in staying awake.

Finally after a few hours of feeling like a homeless person I get into the Contiki Office to find out I can not get into my hotel room until 2pm so sit in their lounge area for the next few hours staring at the TV.  At midday I am bored with this so get them to hold my backpack while I go for a short wander to get food. I arrive back in a few hours and mannage to check into my room.
I meet up with my roommates and after a shower I feel human again so we head out for dinner.

The following day two of us go sight seeing and walk the distance of London central and back during the day. In the afternoon I have to attand a meeting to get my bank account set up.

Early the next morning. I am shoving my backpack under a bus and climbing aboad to be introduced to 30 other people!.

London Hotels & Accommodations review
Its a standard hotel. The upside is contiki will put you in a shared room to make the stay cheaper.
photo by: ulysses