AsiaChinaBeijing

Travel around the world

Beijing Travel Blog

May 1, 2010 at the Purple Bamboo Garden

Met a friend last weekend, who can speak French, Spanish, Italian and English. We went for a trip to Shi San Ling.

While we lied in the shadow of the mountain, we can only hear the sound of the wind.

We talked. He has a dream to travel around the south america. I have a dream to travel around Europe. I also would like to travel to south american countries like Brasil, Cuba.

Why can't we travel together, to experience the world together? By talking to him, i realized how much i dislike the city life, and yearned for adventures. It suddenly comes to mind that I need to do something about this dream.

so there you go, I am here at travbuddy.com, and I would like to meet someone who can travel to these places with me. One thing i thought of is to also find sponsors for my trip. We are doing a project in our TV station on the subject of "environmental protection", and it'd be a perfect subject for my around the globe trip!

My plan is to start doing some preparation for it, including finding sponsors, find people around my trip to give me a shelter while i am travelling...

Are you also interested?  There must be tons of people out there who have the same idea! Who don't we develope a community to support each other on realizing our dreams?

would love to hear from you. Blessings! Will keep you updated on my plans.

Frieda

awonder01 says:
thanks paul, for your support! let me know when you are here in Beijing!
Posted on: Jun 14, 2010
WIMBLETON says:
hi i live in the caribbeanleaving for southeast asia first stop could be philipinnes.i am here to volenteer to aid in the support of your dreams lets get to it!!ha ha regards paul
Posted on: Jun 08, 2010
May 1, 2010 at the Purple Bamboo G…
May 1, 2010 at the Purple Bamboo …
when my hair was short