The day we go Back to the USA

London Travel Blog

Of course we couldn't end our trip without a last little bit of tourism so Before our afternoon/evening flight we went to the recently built Shakesphere's Globe.  We took a tour and learned interesting fact on how they built it as close to how they would have at the time.  The inside was beautiful and we discovered that they actually perform shakesphere plays throughout the summer.  If you enjoy shakesphere check it out and see if you can see a live performance! We didn't have the time to see it but it would be quite something to see.

Then we traveled to the airport to get our long flight home....

In reflection I think this trip was an amazing experience and makes me want to travel to even more places and certainly revisit some.  Although it was very structured it was a great start to my exploration of Europe and we really got to see as much as possible in what time we had by being super tourists.  Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you desire more advice on how to go about planning your own backpacking trip!  I am very thankful I was able to take such a great trip... I'm glad I'm good at saving money and my parents were willing to help me out with a lot of the expenses.  like putting money into my bank account when i was running real low...oops!  I wish safe and wonderful travels to you all!

photo by: ulysses