Decided to leave a day early; heading for Queens Day in Amsterdam

Copenhagen Travel Blog

Leaving in one long queue

I was not mentally on my way to Holland; I felt that the program of the coming week was a bit too much. Maybe I had booked myself too hard! Sometimes you find out too late and sometimes you don't, but my experience is that when you are in it; no worries matters, only the moment matters.

I was on my way to a road trip that would start in Copenhagen reaching for German asparagus, two nights in Amsterdam including Queens-day and Travbuddy meet-up, golf in Brussels and a drive home to Copenhagen; all this from Tuesday afternoon to Friday midnight because I had a plane to Malaga for my brothers 40s birthday Saturday morning at 6 am. After that I would be back in Copenhagen for work and then the day after in Stockholm, then I would leave for Germany for a conference and fair. Back again to Copenhagen for work and packing and then a 1000 km drive to Brussels in order to go on holiday in Nicaragua.

I left home and Copenhagen late Tuesday; actually way too late. I could not make up my mind to leave or wait one day. At 2 pm I finally decided to leave and at 3 pm I was on my way.

I was quite surprises by the traffic from Copenhagen, I had not left Copenhagen that early for a long time and I was just surprised that I had to drive in a queue to most of the time before I reached Storebælts Broen; rush hour seems to be quite often now a days.

Nana_gincin says:
Congratulations on your feature blog :)
dardeb says:
Congrats on the feature, Christian!
ilserita says: