Wanna buy a fake watch? ;-)

Shenzhen Travel Blog

On my first trip to HK in 2009, I was lucky to have a very sweet and funny Chinese girl from Shenzhen sitting next to me on my flight back home. She was on a business trip to Italy with her boss and his wife. We had a really good time aboard that plane, and time literally flew by! ;)

Well, since I'm in HK and don't have specific plans for today, I'm going to meet Gogo in Shenzhen! :)

It's just one hour with the train from East Tsim Sha Tsui to Lo Hu. You can buy a special single entry Visa at the border which is only valid for Shenzhen. I think it cost about 200 RMB (20 Euro?). Too bad many other people had the same idea that Sunday noon! I had to wait for about an hour to get my Visa, while Gogo was already waiting for me outside.

It was really nice to meet her again! We had some lunch at a Chinese restaurant, and then did a little bit of sightseeing in Shenzhen, since I've never been there before.

You should check out the fake shopping mall, which is located directly at the exit of the immigration building at the border! The have EVERYTHING there! Watches, shoes, bags, you name it! I don't like fakes, so I didn't buy anything in there, but it sure was interesting! :)

I went back to HK late in the afternoon and met up with Zoe for dinner in Causeway Bay.

photo by: darlingwish