Off to the car show!

Regina Travel Blog

Corvette symbol, which Chad has tattoed on his chest ;)

So me and Chad (my bf) got up bright and early at 7am.  Got ready and had to wait for the gas station to open at 8 am, got our gas and hit the road! We didn't eat any breakfast so we were getting hungry so got a little snack at Broadview, SK.  In Saskatchewan they are a hour earlier than us, so we got to Regina at about 10 am. So it was like 3 hours, but really only 2 because of the time change? We went to a Swap Meet, which is where people bring there old car parts, accesories, etc.. to sell or trade.  Chad didn't see anything he needed, so we went on to the car show. Chad is all about cars, dirt bikes, quads, snowmobiles, etc... but I am new to the car world, so I don't know a whole lot! lol

So we looked at a few cars, then decided to get some lunch, which was kind of expensive, but very good.

Corvette
Looked at more cars and we were done there at about 2 or 3 pm. I didn't think it was that big of a car show compared to my hometowns car show "Cruisin the dub" in Brandon, Manitoba.  My favorite car at the Regina show was a purple Cuda. Another car I liked that wasn't in the car show was a purple Challenger! Of course Chad loves Corvettes!

After we left the car show, and headed to the mall Cornwall Centre, it was very difficult to find haha. Since we didn't really know are away around Regina, and didn't have a map. Plus Regina driving is pretty difficult , similar to Winnipeg driving. Since we are from a small town and city we aren't use to there crazy streets lol We got to the mall and it was a very interesting mall.

Plum crazy purple Challenger
  It was very close together which I liked and had very similar stores to Winnipeg which was good. But in my whole life i've never been to such a busy mall! I walked into Aldo to look at shoes and I couldn't even do that because there was soo many people! So I left and went to American Eagle. There was a huge line up to try on clothes and a huge lineup to buy your stuff, so I left and came back and bought some cute white short shorts! I then went to Below The Belt and bought a cute purple-ish zip up DC hoodie. By this time it was getting close to supper time and we were hungry so we went to eat breakfast at Supper time lol at Dennys. It was very good. We went to look at Home Outfitters, and maybe a few other stores then hit the road.

We got back to Birtle at about 8 or 9 ish and just chilled for awhile, we were very tired from such a long day, and wanted to have a nap, but it was a big bar night in Birtle, which is rare for such a small town. So we spiffed ourselves up a bit and went to a friends for predrinking then hit the bar. It was very busy! never seen it so busy, there was a live band playing, and my most favorite person was there, Callaghan! So after the bar, we hit the bed and fell fast asleep! The end!

P.s. I have more pictures, if requested/ or if I have more time i'll put them all on! :)

Corvette symbol, which Chad has ta…
Corvette symbol, which Chad has t…
Purple Cuda