je célebré mon anniversaire

Dusseldorf Travel Blog

look at my thumb ;P *laughs* i finished playing rayman3 in xbox :D - looking good :D hahaha
i celebrate my birthday today - correction i uncelebrate my birthday :D laughs - well, i had no choice because i had to work and today was a very long and stressy day for me - i dont know why - i feel as though i was spent. - but really, i dont celebrate it big - i just make it very special for me and share it with people close around me.

last year, i was basically all day at the airport! :D because i haggled for a cheap ticket flight to athens in the middle of summer and and running like a mad dog in  every airline service in düsseldorf international airport (tickets in the internet were all sold out) laughs hahahaha I WILL NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN.

so i decided just to bum and hang around in my favorite city in europe tomorrow - which is luxembourg city - it is the city i fell in love with, it felt as though i am inside a fairtyle - i would be driving again with my friend and for the 'nth time share a love affair with the city.

oh.. i forgot - there's one thing i accomplished before i turned a year older :P i finished one of xbox's toughest games to play - rayman3 and im so proud of that! hehehehe :D

azzurri says:
super belated happy birthday! =P
Posted on: Jun 20, 2007
euphemy says:
A belated Happy Birthday to you. How is your thumb now?
Posted on: Jun 13, 2007
sparky76 says:
Hi...just wanna say happy birthday to you!
Posted on: Jun 13, 2007
look at my thumb ;P *laughs* i fin…
look at my thumb ;P *laughs* i fi…
Dusseldorf