First time in Chicago!

Chicago Travel Blog

Paul Stanley's guitar!! Wow!!
It was Monday and we were ready to drive up to Chicago. We passed through Indianapolis, I thought the skyline looked really cool. We also saw a lot of wind mills on the road. The first thing I did in Chicago was checking in at the hotel. It was located in Schaumburg actually, so quite away from Downtonwn Chicago. I went then to do my first assignment at the No-Dig conference, it was not much, just put some packages together.

After that I came back to the hotel and my friends picked me up to go hang out in Chicago for the night. I thought the city was really very impressive. We went to the top of the Observatory and we could have a great view of the buildings at night. Then we went for dinner and drinks to the Hard Rock Cafe, it was awesome! They had some really cool memorabilia. I was especially impressed by a guitar from my all time favorite artist: Paul Stanley from KISS.

It was a great night in Chicago, I wish I could come back very soon!
Africancrab says:
Interesting.
Posted on: May 13, 2010
montecarlostar says:
Yeah, we drove! I think I attached the traffic into Chicago, the lines were miles and miles long. I think the train would have been a better idea. But I def agree with you, Chicago is truly impressive! I loved the view with all those buildings and the lake. I wish I would have had more time to tour! Maybe next time :)
Posted on: May 08, 2010
anupa_rk says:
wow.. did you guys drive? The traffic must've been insane! Game day explains that! We used to take the train and it would take us about an hour on regular days. But isnt downtown Chicago just the prettiest sight?? :D I loved it!
Posted on: May 08, 2010
Paul Stanleys guitar!! Wow!!
Paul Stanley's guitar!! Wow!!
Traffic into Chicago! OMG!
Traffic into Chicago! OMG!
Me cleaning some windows
The Hard Rock cafe!
The Hard Rock cafe!
Jimmy Hendrix guitar!
Jimmy Hendrix guitar!
Cover of the Smashing Pumpkins mel…
Cover of the Smashing Pumpkins me…
Gene Simmons picture
Dire Straits guitar
Dire Straits guitar
Paul Stanley! Yeah!!!
Paul Stanley! Yeah!!!
That is his hand writing!
That is his hand writing!
The bar
The bar
Dolores O Riordan outfit
Dolores O' Riordan outfit
Jimmy Hendrix
Jimmy Hendrix
Chicago Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
What else is it there to say, it's the Hard Rock Cafe!
I LOVE Hard Rock Cafe, it's probably my favorite place to hang out anytime. So far I have been only to the one in Dallas, and now Chicago. While I lov… read entire review
Chicago