Arrival into Cincinnati

Cincinnati Travel Blog

The day had arrived for my trip and I was so excited about it. My homie Cristian took me to the Monroe airport and I was ready to fly to Cincinnati with a scale in Atlanta. The flight was a little cold and I am sure that was the source of a few problems later, but when I arrived in Atlanta I had a very nice surprise when my TB and friend Karl www.travbuddy.com/abidos met me before taking my connection flight! We talked briefly and agreed to meet again sometime soon. I was so happy! I flew then into Cincinnati, but a few health problems started here.

I had a kidney intervention recently and I am still under a lot of medication. I did not have time to have a proper meal since I left Louisiana so I was starting to feel a little dizzy. My buddies picked me up at the airport, I checked in at my hotel, then we went to the lab to prepare the test for the next day. I was feeling very hungry by now, so we went over for dinner to an italian restaurant. Dinner was good, but when we went out I got a hiccups attack that didn't leave me alone until I got back to the hotel! I felt so miserable and I hated that I could not enjoy very well this first part of the trip. Anyway, I called it a day and got to sleep, but the next day I would wake up with an unpleasant surprise...
Africancrab says:
I'm sorry to hear about your Kidney. I'm a little scared right now as I'm due for a Heart surgery next month. Even though I feel good, the surgery was scheduled earlier and my cardiologist has not said otherwise. I'm praying for miracles here as I'm totally afraid. But Mark is doing an incredible job of keeping my fears at bay. Thanks for sharing. I hope you recover at 100% soon.
Posted on: May 16, 2010
Cincinnati Hotels & Accommodations review
Could be better but it was a comfortable stay
I stayed at this hotel during my work visit to Cincinnati. The price is very good, you get what you pay for. The beds are comfortable but the blankets… read entire review
Cincinnati